I Need Your Help

I am urging all my fellow bloggers/readers for your help. Please! It is not as urgent as it sounds. LOL! I am conducting a survey. I am compiling a list of the Top 5 Most Hated Artists in music. I am in the process of compiling info from friends, family, and other message boards. I would like you all to submit your picks. It can be artists you hate, or artists you know get the most hate. You can comment here or you can e-mail me. Be sure to explain some of the reasoning behind your decisions. You have until Wednesday to submit your picks. Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Game - you can tell he believes his own hype
Akon - couple good tracks, a whole lot of horrendously bad ones
Slim Thug - blah
Prodigy - see Game
Busta Rhymes - saw him flip out at a police officer to show off to his gangsta friends, total dickhead he should've been arrested and smacked about
Anonymous said…
1. Paris Hilton
2. Eminem
3. Dixie Chicks
4. James Blunt
5. Slim Thug
Anonymous said…
50 Cent
Beyonce
Foxy Brown
Ashanti
Keyshia Cole
Unknown said…
1)Ciara- Aaliyah duplicate, can't sing,so over rated, over paid stripper.She should be embarassed!

2)Jennifer Lopez-please see above.

3)Akon- 1st album "in da Ghetto" , now it's Lamb. Diablos - Whaaat? And his voice is like nails on a chalk board!

4) Jessica Simpson- I still can't figure out what the hell she does? Can't sing, can't dance, can't act. Get a degree!

5)UNK- two words! Burnt Grits! These over simple chicken coupe rhyhmes!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards