Rap Is Back

I actually like the Cam joint. It is the kind of song he is known for. I'm not sure if this song is from his upcoming album or not.

Jay-Z's sidekick is back at it again. The track is okay imo. I do admire Bleek for not giving up and keeping the ball rolling.

I believe this is MIMS second single. It is okay imo. While everyone(but myself) liked the first single, I can't help but think of him as gimicky.

Diddy's current top 10 hit has been remixed a few times over. This is said to be the official remix. There is also a version floating around with Game and Pharrell.

This is included on Bobby V's new album, "Special Occasion" due May 8, 2007. The track is ok imo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards