Ashanti/Beyonce Leaves, G-Unit Still Cool

Ashanti is leaving The Inc! I don't believe that just yet. I do believe there is some tension between her and Irv. A few weeks ago Irv confirmed Ashanti was still on The Inc. He said she is the captain of her ship. Ashanti was noticeably absent on Lloyd's new album. I'm not sure if she will be featured on Ja's new album or not.

Beyonce is leaving Columbia Records! I don't think this true. She is just going to renew her contract more than likely. Jay-Z reportedly has been trying to lure her over to Def Jam. Why? Jay-Z might be leaving Def Jam too. The two were reportedly rumored to start their own label. As if?

The G-Unit camp is still going strong. 50 Cent and Young Buck have kissed and made up. I'm so happy for them.....hahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards