The wait is over

I want to take this time to clear up a few things. A statement was made that I now wish to retract. I made a mention of having an exclusive interview with a local rap artist. The interview is still a go, but we have decided to wait. Why? He wants to provide you all with an exclusive audio to go with the interview. I think that is a very good idea. Be on the lookout for the upcoming interview real soon. If you are looking for any particular songs, check the archives. The song links in the January and February archives should still be active.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you posted aaliyah songs - we must not forget her beautiful music! I really don't like "glamorous", bit somehow it just got stuck to my brain! Those D4L guys are crazy, aren't they? Haha! Anyways, have a nice day! Really like the nice blaend of music at your blog!
Unknown said…
I like Glamorous, and D4L is very crazy. Thanks for the comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards