This Just In

Lloyd revealed in a recent Billboard interview, "Get It Shawty" was originally for Usher. Could you imagine Usher singing that? I can. Ironically the song was produced by Usher's brother, J-Lack. It is always interesting to learn random facts about songs. Another interesting revelation has come to surface. R&B singers Fantasia and Monica have recorded the same song. The song is entitled "No Stoppin." It features and is produced by none other than Missy Elliott. There is also a (fanmade) version of the song featuring both vocalists. I couldn't decide which version I liked better. I finally decided the combined vocals was the best. I am not going to post the songs here. You can click on this LINK to hear the song(s).

I also have an exclusive song by Mario. I have posted the song a long time ago (for anyone who has been visiting long enough). The song is called "Who." I am not sure where this is from. It is indicated in the song that it is a part of a mixtape. I am not sure if this will appear on Mario's upcoming album. The song also features an unknown vocalist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards