My last few days

It has been a whole week since starting my new classes. It is definitely a lot of work. I am spending about 15 hours in the lab each week. I took Fri. and Sat. off to relax. I went to a house party Sat. night, and it was quite wild! My friend's mother had a bday party, and a lot of their family was there. There were three fights that night! Man it went down! They damn near tore the damn house up. I told my friend that they probably won't be having any more parties at house anytime soon. All in all there was plenty of laughter, drinks, food, and drama. Isn't that what parties are all about?

Do you recall any of me mentioning anything about a workout plan? Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. I can't recall. Anyway I cut out pop(soda), candy, cakes, and cookies. Supposedly if you cut these four things for two weeks, you feel a difference. After the two weeks, you won't care to have any of the aforementioned things. We will see how true that is. It has been a whole week since. I have not had the urge for any of the four.....that bad lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards