I got things going

I got a busy week ahead of me. I start two new classes this week. I'm starting a new workout plan. I have to meet with my advisor as well. I plan on taking summer classes. I believe there are only five more classes left to take. I plan on graduating this December, so you can imagine the excitement. I'm just ready to get out of school and move on to the next phase of my life. Despite my busy week(s) ahead there will still be major updates. I have plenty of music to share in the coming days and weeks. Thanks again to everyone who visits here regularly. I also want to shout-out some good friends of mine, and they are as follows: Cliffy, Marc, Lucy Goosey, April, Ty, and Karen. I know you all are reading this!

I hope you all remembered to turn forward your clocks! And contrary to popular belief my computer's clock did respond to the time change(on it's own).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour