Beyonce and camp don't play

I feel like I talk about Beyonce too much on here. I'm not a Beyonce hater. I'm a fan. It just so happens that she is one of the biggest stars in the world. Having people talk about you comes with the terrority whether it is good or bad. On the eve of the re-release of "B'day" and her video anthology, Beyonce's camp has gone on a rampant rampage. They have taken legal action against sites, blogs, or any illegal distribution of her videos. All the videos from the dvd have made their way onto the net. Sites such as beeworld and foxboogie.com were shut down supposedly for having the vids up. I even read that a pending lawsuit against youtube is in the works! I don't know how true or serious this is. To the fellow bloggers who do read this blog, you might want to consider taking any Beyonce affliated videos/songs down immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards