I seriously

had my days mixed up yesterday. I was thinking yesterday was Sunday. Here in the Midwest we got hit with a major snowstorm. I have been in the house for the last two days. We were on a level three emergency. Basically that means we are not allowed to go out. If we do we could face possible arrest. Crazy huh? Only police, medical, or news crews could be out. Businesses and schools were shut down. It was really crazy. We got about 10" of snow total. And the bad thing is more is on the way this weekend. But I'm glad I can finally get out today cause I hated being stuck in the house.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW THATS CRAZY...IT WAS SO COLD YALL COULDNT EVEN GO OUT THE HOUSE..WOOO NEVER IN THE SOUTH PRAISE GOD FOR IT!
Unknown said…
Yep!! Didn't ya'll get snow down there in NC awhile back? I thought y'all did.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards