*UPDATED* A (Grammy) Night 2 Download!

Tonight is Grammy night! Mary J. Blige is up for 8 awards! I'm hoping she does take some home. There was a Grammy upset a few years back. India Arie was nominated for 7 awards and went home empty handed. Let's hope Mary doesn't face the same fate. I also hope all the R&B categories aren't televised beforehand.(as they often are) The majority of artists (in recent years) who are nominated are R&B/Hip-Hop artists. It would be nice to see some of those artists get public recogniton. I know it's not possible for all the categories to be presented, but still.

I want to take the time to personally thank all of you who visit here. I hope you do find my commentary interesting. I will be doing big things this summer, and you all will be apart of it. I will give more details on that at a later date. Here are some songs for your downloading enjoyment:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards