Janet Jackson's "Hustle" 2 Downloads!

How many of you are familiar with this? I first heard about it this past summer. I'm not heavy into the club scene, so it went pretty much over my head. A few months later I was invited to a birthday party. The party took place this past Friday. My friend who went with me mentioned she "wished they would play the Janet Jackson hustle." Moments after she mentioned this sure enough they did. She immediately ran to the dance floor and lead the way. The song that came on was "Feels So Right." This is a track from her 2001 All For You album. Apparently a lot of people didn't know that. Well you do now! I included the song for those who have never heard it. It is indeed a good song perfectly in tempo to hustle to. Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG, Lisa Fisher , Man that song for me is so 5th grade. It's amazing how powerful that song is after all these years. I went to a function last year and the dj played that and everyone young and old were trying to hit that high note.LOL
Unknown said…
I'm glad I can bring back some good memories for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards