Faith Evans Pregnant!

It has been confirmed that Faith Evans is with child. Faith has been urged by her doctor for bed rest. The sudden news has prompted Faith to cancel her upcoming performance on the BET Gospel Celebration. I'm happy for Faith, and I wish her a happy delivery. Faith is one of my favorite singers. Her last album was very good and underrated. I guess us Faith fans will have to wait longer on an upcoming album, but that's ok. Faith always takes her time ensuring she puts out the best album possible. Anyway I have a new poll up I'd like you all to vote on. Please do that! Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards