Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse is all the rage for 2007. Amy was recently featured in the latest Blender magazine. She was noted for being one of the artists to watch in 2007. Internet mongers are running rampant over this future diva's unique style. She is Billie Holiday meets Macy Gray. I decided to give her songs a listen for myself. I was pleasantly surprised. Her music is definitely throwback. Her songs recall the youth of Young America circa 1960. On "Tears Dry" she samples "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", made famous by Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross. I won't post any of her songs here since of my fellow Bloggers, Hip & Pop has a write up on her as well with featured music. For more on Amy check out her myspace page @ www.myspace.com/AmyWinehouse
Here are some more songs for your downloading enjoyment. Note: I'm temporarily using another server to upload music as my primary server (Store N Serve) is playing up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour