Hurry Up With That Damn Album Foxy Brown!

You are my favorite female rapper! I'm tired of waiting for this album. It has been nearly six years since you released an album. It would have been just three had the "Fever" been released. She has been relatively quiet lately, so that's a good thing. She needs to get herself together. Surprisingly people still seem to care. There are internet rumblings that Fox has jumped ship from Def Jam to Koch. It remains to be seen. Black Roses baby!!!

Coming Soon ---hopefully!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Love Fox Boggie Brown too,but we gotta be honest. I gotta work and so do you. Especially,if you got CEO's and record EXECs wanting their product. So I say Foxy grow-up and and get back on your grind. Cuz Trina is hungry again, Khia is getting bank on her grind, and Lil Kim is free and writting her ass off.
Unknown said…
I agree with you. Trina is definitely on her grind. I'd like to see a few other females get on the grind as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour