*Updated* A few downloads for y'all ...

  • *UNRELEASED/NEW* - Brandy - Follow Me - This track has been floating around for awhile. I'm a big Brandy fan. Listening to this song sounds like it was recorded during the Full Moon era. I could be wrong, but doubt it!
  • *NEW* Nivea - Watch It - Nivea is back with her 1st single from her upcoming album Animalistic in stores Nov. 21, 2006! Produced by Tricky Stewart (Blu Cantrell, Mya).
  • *NEW* Fantasia - When I See U - This is supposed to be the first single from Fantasia's new album, Young Girl Old Soul in stores Dec. 12, 2006! At presstime I'm hearing "Hood Boy" feat. Big Boi is the proposed first single. I guess we'll all know for sure in a matter of weeks.
  • *NEW* Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre - This is a demo of a future Dr. Dre song written by Crooked I.
  • Destiny's Child - Stay - pre-Survivor Destiny's Child. This is a cut from the 8x platinum selling The Writings On The Wall.
  • Diddy feat. Keyshia Cole - Last Night - If you watched Keyshia Cole's reality show, The Way It Is she was shown recording this song. However I don't recall it sounding like this. I do remember Diddy pushing her to take it to the next level and she did. This is a very enjoyable song to me. It reminds me of a Prince song.
  • Aretha Franklin - Jump To It - #1 hit R&B in 1981. The song was written by Luther Vandross. The song is very upbeat and is the kind of song Aretha became known for in the late 70s and early 80s. The song has been sampled a # of times. I just can't put my finger on any of the songs that has sampled it. The melody is very familiar. I believe you can hear a clip of this song in "Waiting To Exhale" where the women go out to party.
  • Aretha Franklin - Spanish Harlem - another Aretha hit from the early 70s i believe. Very nice song btw.
  • Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who - another Aretha song? Yep. While this is clearly our parents and grandparents music, I think we can appreciate singers like Aretha. I found some Aretha songs while compiling an old school mix of songs. After all our generations Aretha Franklin is none other than the disputed Queen of Hip-Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige!
  • Aaliyah - I Care 4 U - Many of us still miss Aaliyah and her legacy clearly lives on.
  • Tyrese - Sweet Lady - this reminds me of Tyrese when he started out doing the Coca-Cola commercials. He has since moved on to film. His new album Alter Ego will be in stores Dec. 12, 2006!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards