Music Download Update

I will be re-uploading some songs that have since expired. Those expired songs are no longer listed in the post due to my removal. All songs listed in the posts should be current. Once I realize a song has expired it is removed from that particular post (that it once appeared in). I will also upload some new and old songs very soon, so be on the lookout. Speedy share is the default uploading program used. I think it's good because you can preview the song before making the choice to download it. If there are other uploading progams you would like to suggest, please leave a comment or email me. If I get an overwhelming response for a particular uploading program, I'll use it. I would like to be helpful in making sure your downloading process is efficient. Until then I will continue to use speedy share.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour