21 Questions

I present to you 21 Questions. This is in the tradition of VIBE Magazine who includes this in their monthly issues. Each question is one I personally thought of. Mind you I hardly read Vibe magazine unless an artist (I like) appears on the cover. So with that said I may duplicate earlier or future questions asked in VIBE. But it's purely
coincidental if it does occur. I will post the first seven questions tonight. The remaining fourteen questions will be posted on the next two days. Here is 21-15

21. Is Justin Timberlake really serious about quitting music?
He can't be serious.

20. Can't we expect 50 Cent to be feuding by the time he releases his next album?
After all 50 Cent is a gimmick, he thrives off of controversy.

19. What happened to Latoya Jackson's "Startin Over" album?
Latoya is current doing an endorsement for some energy drink.

18. Isn't it a bit ironic that Ciara has a song called "Like A Boy" when she was once believed to have been born one?
Very weird. I wonder how that one will sound.

17. Couldn't we expect a "My Life Part 2" had Kendu been cheating (for real) on Mary?
You know it!

16. Do you really believe this is the last season of Flavor of Love?
Only one can wait and see.

15. Do you believe there is always some truth to every rumor in existance?
I definitely do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards