Song of The Summer

Recently I read a blog asking to name your favorite songs of the summer. I couldn't reply right away because no song registered right away. Now that I think of it Janet's "Call On Me" is the closest contender. A lot of people may respond with a frowned up expression. That's understandable to an extent. It may not scream 1st single, but it's hot nonetheless. I like Janet's verse, and I know it by heart. Still can't quite get Nelly's all the way yet! I know a lot of people were expecting Janet to come with an uptempo single to open her 20 Years Old album. Sometimes you just have to expect the unexpected. For those craving an uptempo single from Janet rest assure in the 2nd single, So Excited featuring Khia
Listen here + Download:
Janet featuring Khia - So Excited

Comments

Anonymous said…
I couldn't agree more. A lot of people hated on it because it wasn't what they expected from Janet but it was a really good song. A lot better than anything else that came out.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards