Downloads/My Space Link

I added a link to my myspace page. It hasn't been updated lately. You can see more pictures of me and learn a little more about me..not much!

Here are the latest downloads for your downloading enjoyment:

Cheri Dennis - I Love You(W/O Rap)
Taken from the debut album Cheri Dennis

Jamie Foxx - Warm Bed
Taken from his double platinum album Unpredictable

Mario - Let Me Love You
#1 single taken from his platinum album Turning Point

Ol' Dirty Bastard feat. Kelis - Got Your Money
Remember this y'all?

Olivia - So Sexy
From her soon to be released album Behind Closed Doors

Pretty Ricky - Your Body
From their gold debut album Blue Stars

Pretty Ricky feat. Static - Juicy
From their gold debut album Blue Stars

Shawnna - Gettin' Some Head
Taken from the album Block Music

Brian McKnight - Find Myself In You
Taken from the soundtrack Madea's Family Reunion

Usher - Dot Com
Can't remember where this is from




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards