Album Spotlight: Mary J. Blige - Share My World

"Share My World" was Mary J. Blige's third album and her first #1 Pop album. It is also a personal favorite of mine. I think over the course of 13 years since its release; I bought this album a couple of times. I truly wore it out a couple of times.

The album contains one of my favorite Mary J. songs; "I Can Love You" featuring Lil' Kim. The song was the album's second single and it sampled Lil' Kim's "Queen Bitch" song. The first single was "Love Is All We Need" while "Everything" was the album's third single.

Guest appearances and production comes in the form of Rodney Jerkins, The Lox, R. Kelly, and The Trackmasters(remember them).

----------------
Now playing: 3LW - Fallback
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour