Drake & Lil' Wayne To Record Album Together!

I guess this was bound to happen and this virtually is something we hear every two years. What I'm saying is every two years or so; we hear so and so will record an album together. 95% of the time it never happens but I don't think anyone really holds their breaths for comments like that. Now the probability that Drake & Lil' Wayne might record might be pretty high. But we shall see!

Kid Cudi has been arrested and I can't remember but he has been arrested before. I just can't remember what for. Click here to learn more about that.

The new album for Dirty Money titled; "Last Train To Paris" has suffered many pushbacks. Unfortunately the album has been pushed back again this time to September 20.

----------------
Now playing: Keyshia Cole - I Remember
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards