Solange Finally Decides, Trina's New Album

Video: Solange - I Decided


Music News
Trina hit #1 with her latest album, "Still Da Baddest" which spawned the singles, "Single Again" and "I Got A Thang For You" featuring Keyshia Cole. Word is Trina is already back in the booth working on a new album titled, "The B**** Is Back". Hey! I'm all for a new Trina album but she should drop the "B" word from her titles. Come up with something else. I have no idea when this new album is coming out but Trina doesn't usually rush her albums. I'd say sometime early next year. Meanwhile Trina is releasing "Hot Commodity" featuring Rick Ross as the 3rd single from "Still Da Baddest".

Comments

Quick said…
"runnin' me, runnin'me down!" HOT! LOL
Unknown said…
This Solange is kicking right now! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards